Cepeda Advogados has qualified professionals experienced in advising entities engaged in the real estate sector, including construction companies, real estate developers, investors, Investment Managers, Administrators, Real Estate Funds, Asset Holding Companies, and Family Offices.
The activities performed by the firm in its Real Estate practice include:
- advice in connection with structuring and implementing real estate projects, developments, and purchases of real estate in general;
- advice in structuring investment vehicles and real estate assets, such as special purpose companies, real estate Funds (REITs), and “Real Estate Receivables Certificates – CRI”);
- advice in structuring investment vehicles and real estate assets for agribusiness finance, such as Agro-industrial Productive Chain Funds (FIAGRO) and “Agribusiness Receivables Certificates – CRA”;
- advice in structuring real estate asset finance transactions and creation of security;
- review of real estate agreements in general, including purchase and sale agreements, property barter agreements, payment in kind, loan for use, lease and BTS agreements, construction agreements, and partnership and association agreements;
- advice in real estate auctions; and
- representation in real estate Litigation, including adverse possession and repossession.